Indirect benefits related to the outsourcing of its information system
By outsourcing its information system using partial or total outsourcing, your company can reap several benefits :
- Assurance of expertise : companies do not necessarily have the
- time to develop the appropriate skills required to optimize the management of their information system. Calling on a service provider is tantamount to ensuring certified expertise and knowledge..
- Shortage of capital : by outsourcing, the company reduces the volume of capital required to manage the information system.
- Emergence of an efficient supplier market : many IT asset management companies have recently appeared on the market. Specialized in the management of information systems, they have advanced skills that a company cannot always develop internally.
Direct benefits of outsourcing
In addition to the advantages linked purely to the idea of outsourcing, the concept of outsourcing also brings advantages, mainly in terms of economics :
- Cost visibility : by outsourcing its information system, the company has precise visibility of its IT expenditure.
- Economics : According to recent studies, outsourcing can save 10 to 15% on a company's IT budget.
- Core Business : by using a service provider for the management of its information system, the company can refocus on its main activity.
- Diversified contribution of knowledge : the company can benefit from multiple approaches thanks to the intervention of different companies specialized in information system management.
- Hardware and Software Renewal and Optimization : when a company outsources its information system to an external computer park, it benefits from the guarantee of state-of-the-art hardware and software that is efficient and regularly updated and/or changed. The company also benefits from a homogenization of the hardware thus used, synonymous with increased compatibility and better fluidity in file transfers, in particular.
To summarize the 7 reasons that can lead to the choice of outsourcing :
* Data backup and security.
* Cost reduction.
* Competence of computer experts.
* Cutting-edge technologies.
* Your business above all.
* Flexibility and Reliability of Outsourcing.
* Your outsourcing provider, a single point of contact.